1. All the times she had to double as best friend/counselor/therapist/costume designer/hair stylist/coach/all-around-solver-of-every-problem-ever. I remain unconvinced that moms aren’t actually superheroes in disguise.
2. Forgiving us when we forget to call.
3. Listening to all our pointless dramas when we do remember.
4. Being the kind of person that we actually do want to become — because as we all know, it’s inevitable.
5. Having the incredible prowess only a mother whose babes have been scorned could — mama bear protects her cubs, sometimes excessively, but we love it, let’s be honest.
6. All those times we yelled “MOOOOMMM!!” through the house to find out where our white shirt was or what time so-and-so was getting home and all the other questions we just couldn’t go to Dad for.
7. All the things she reluctantly bought us at the cash register of any given store, all the clothes and things…
View original post 207 more words